Sunday 29 October 2017, 10am to 5pm
A celebration of community spirit and everything that makes Australia great – with an Italian slant
Join the facebook event here
Quite probably the largest street festival in Australia, Festa is a wonderful celebration of what makes Leichhardt special and why up to 100,000 people attend each year.
And Festa’s free!
– Fantastic community spirit
– Located in the heart of Sydney’s ‘Little Italy’ and featuring Cooking Demonstrations
– Fun, family day out that has something special for everyone
– A wonderful meeting of culturally rich locals and visitors from all over Sydney of all ages, professions and backgrounds
– Supported by Leichhardt Council
All mixed in with hundreds of stall holders showcasing and selling the latest, the unusual and the best in products, and food, coffee and gelato to die for.
Festa is owned by the Leichhardt & Annandale Business Chamber
Festa is organised by Impact Exhibitions & Events
Festa plays a valuable role in the local community as an authentic celebration of the Italian culture that underpins Leichhardt’s local heritage. Leichhardt & Annandale Business Chamber appointed a new organiser this year, local Leichhardt businessman Patrick O’Reilly, Impact Exhibitions. Through their
collaborative dedication they have ensured the ongoing success of this iconic local community event.
I look forward to continued involvement with the Festa and wish the team every success for creating memorable events in the future